Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Special A  (Read 2665 times)
Accomplished Uploader
« on: Dec 04, 07, 02:31:30 pm »

okay....to the point here....the releases of chapters 24 & 25 by a group called shoujo light are posted on mangaupdates.com...i know we can't get anything here for the next few days....but i can't find these releases or the scanalation group anywhere....i wonder if someone knows where i might be able to locate them or if anybody else has had the same problem as me Huh

« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 07, 05:17:57 pm »

this series is good but i stop downloading it though but i don't have the same problem as u  Tongue

Anime Lover Forever
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Mar 08, 08, 09:50:25 pm »

i think they are already on MT
but i love special a it's like the perfect mixture of comedy, stupidity, and romance 
« Reply #3 on: Apr 05, 08, 09:48:09 pm »

i like this manga.. its really cute and funny..
is it true that it already has vol 12?

thanks!
« Last Edit: Apr 07, 08, 08:47:51 am by rairai » Logged
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Apr 07, 08, 04:39:55 am »

It seems it going to become an anime also as I just got finish watching the promo I downloaded from animesuki.

« Reply #5 on: Apr 07, 08, 08:49:23 am »

yea, it starts this april... i hope it gets subbed soon too, so we can watch it..
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #6 on: Apr 08, 08, 09:35:50 am »

I do to, but I hope the anime turns out worth watching.  I stopped reading it about  the part and I place it spoiler to prevent those that have not read it yet.   I trying to rack my brain as the last chapter I read does anyone  know where that thing in the spoiler  part covers.

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #7 on: Apr 10, 08, 08:39:06 pm »

Oh well it been  fansubbed what I mean the first episode.

« Reply #8 on: Apr 11, 08, 06:40:36 am »

I cannot find Special A volume 7 and 8... Does anybody knows where i can download them?
« Reply #9 on: Apr 24, 08, 10:05:22 pm »

oH WOW! Didn't even know there was going to be an anime of S.A., this is why I love MT, it gives me news LOL =)
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 08, 05:36:26 am »

i love this manga its just so funny how she is alwys trying hard to come first. it has all the mixtures of comedy a hint of romance, a bit of seriouse moments. one of the mangas that i hate to own

what are you...a fortune cookie?!?...well...ummm...yeh
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 08, 07:29:20 pm »

I do to, but I hope the anime turns out worth watching.  I stopped reading it about  the part and I place it spoiler to prevent those that have not read it yet.   I trying to rack my brain as the last chapter I read does anyone  know where that thing in the spoiler  part covers.

i think you're on volume 3, they went to Hawaii on chapter ehhh. . . i don't remember like 13? 14?
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 08, 12:12:46 pm »

I think that there is a lot confusion about Special A.
There are 13 volumes from the manga so far. But chapter 82 was published two weeks ago in Hana To Yume. For scans and translatiosn or summaries you should have a look at youtube. You will find it there.

The anime aired at the beginning of april. Episode 07 was released last sunday. There is just one episode every week. You can watch the anime on veoh.com.

Hope that helps some of you.  Cheesy
« Reply #13 on: Jun 11, 08, 08:43:56 pm »

the chiks stupidity is getting on my nerves everytime kei confesses something happens i like it but its starting to tweek at my nerves.

It\'s been a too hard living, but I\'m afraid to die cause I don\'t know what\'s up there beyond the sky.
« Reply #14 on: Jun 13, 08, 11:10:27 pm »

it's either he's interrupted or hikari misinterprets what he says, she's so dense lol
but I like her very much idk I don't find her being too dense/innocent that irritating
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: