Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ah! My Goddess  (Read 2261 times)
« on: Oct 02, 06, 08:34:38 am »

why hasn't anyone even posted something about them here? rankly I think it rocks... I am into romantic kinda mangas and it really is cool and really well written. I wanted to know if the downloads are scanlations or there are the real deal cause I wanted to read more and is really pissing me off to see chapters and not volumes.... you guys think where I can get em from chapter 217 onwards?well besides that thank you guys and post some stuff in here as welll. OMG deserves a little better
« Reply #1 on: Oct 02, 06, 08:42:29 am »

the downloads are scanlations from the jap manga they arent up to that far in the us manga yet just check the darkhorse website
« Reply #2 on: Oct 02, 06, 10:25:01 am »

Quote from: "godofdeath"
the downloads are scanlations from the jap manga they arent up to that far in the us manga yet just check the darkhorse website
thank you shinigami-san. I am quite curious on the jp manga scanlations.... right now I have finished translating chibi vanpire karin (anime) and I am taking a break (used a freaking dictionary to translate it) and now I am looking for the anime second season chapter 20 (sorezore no tsubasa)
Coitus Connoisseur
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 06, 01:30:17 pm »

Quote from: Shugo
I am looking for the anime second season chapter 20 (sorezore no tsubasa)

Here's AONE's episode 20 torrent if that's what you were looking for, your wording is a little ambgiuous  Cool

AONE Ah My Goddess S2 episode 20

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Oct 04, 06, 08:50:24 pm »

It's really good: funny, attractive with a different character (The main hero in this manga is not a perfect guy: tall, handsome, cool and has great mark
He is all normal:short, a little stupid and quite ugly
But this manga is rather long, it takes me a lot of time and money to download full it
However, this is such a good manga
« Reply #5 on: Oct 08, 06, 10:48:14 am »

Quote from: IFHTT
Quote from: "Shugo"
I am looking for the anime second season chapter 20 (sorezore no tsubasa)

Here's AONE's episode 20 torrent if that's what you were looking for, your wording is a little ambgiuous  Cool

AONE Ah My Goddess S2 episode 20
does anyone knows when the next chapter is up?
Coitus Connoisseur
« Reply #6 on: Oct 08, 06, 01:53:59 pm »

It'll be up as soon as AnimeOne releases the next episode. I'll post the torrent link here when they do. they don't really have a set release schedule so I can't really say when it will be.

EDIT: Actually I made an Ah My Goddess thread in anime discussion to keep it in the proper forum, http://www.mangatraders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=242. Thread has a link an AONE distro tracker

« Reply #7 on: Oct 08, 06, 02:58:33 pm »

thnaks guys... you rock... btw I need some help I made a webmanga and I need some suggestions the link is here www.jpadch.smackjevees.com please tell me if it is any good
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #8 on: Nov 23, 06, 05:33:40 pm »

ok rigth now i'm very very comfused, did AMG manga ever finish? becouse i can't seem to find anything after chapter 217, can anyone please awsore me, really love the manga but still very comfused!!! Please Help!!!
Coitus Connoisseur
« Reply #9 on: Nov 23, 06, 05:37:52 pm »

No it's still being published. It's released monthly in Afternoon magazine.

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #10 on: Nov 24, 06, 04:00:00 am »

Thank you very mutch lol was geting so comfused.
« Reply #11 on: Nov 24, 06, 02:56:32 pm »

I understand that the manga differs from the anime but is the anime over already?
Coitus Connoisseur
« Reply #12 on: Nov 25, 06, 10:30:50 am »

The second season just ended, I am unsure as to whether or not there will be a 3rd season though.

« Reply #13 on: Oct 27, 07, 10:18:23 am »

I really likeAh my goddess! Its so cute and funny. I also like the detailed drawings of the motorcycles and the races.  However i think some of the later episodes a little uninspired..after a zillion episodes the poor boy still havent got any luck with the lady belldandy... :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: