Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kanokon  (Read 1346 times)
« on: Nov 23, 07, 02:30:16 pm »

I've been reading this manga Kanokan and I got interested in it. To my knowledge it was originally a Japanese light novel turned manga adaptation. I would be glad if someone could explain to me what a Jap light novel is and where I could download the light novel. But my main concern is that supposedly up to volume 3 has been released and there are only 2 chapters available. I would like to know where I can download some more chapters if they exist.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 08, 02:17:52 pm »

im reading the manga Kanokon wich is a great series but it getting uploaded Extreamly SLOW and theyv made a anime series and i want to watch it but i really want to read the manga rather than than watch it coz mangas sometimes are longer and have more information regarding stuff. but any way wat am i asking is. is it worth watching the anime rather than waiting for the manga uploads?
« Reply #2 on: Aug 24, 08, 03:56:40 pm »

I haven't read the manga but considering the series was all about Chizuru's boobs and Nozomu's... uh... lack of boobs I wonder what more info is there to want?

With the exception of Kouta's voice actor it was a good enough ecchi series.
« Reply #3 on: Aug 25, 08, 01:06:54 pm »

I've read the manga so far and watched the anime, and to put it simply, the anime picks out a few random strings of plot here and there, but mostly is pure fanservice, whereas the manga actually follows a plot (not to say there isn't plenty of ecchiness)
Accomplished Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Aug 25, 08, 04:53:10 pm »

I agree with mattai but I'd go with the anime first because it could be a while before the manga is updated.

If Hooters moved next door would they be called Knockers?
« Reply #5 on: Aug 25, 08, 06:29:24 pm »

I suggest doing both
« Reply #6 on: Aug 28, 08, 01:58:49 pm »

thank you guys for ansering (btw my english sucks)
« Reply #7 on: Dec 09, 12, 03:42:14 am »

i only reading manga and it's awesome.really really good.^_^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: