Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service  (Read 943 times)
« on: Nov 22, 07, 05:50:08 am »

Hi, I recently found out about this manga (a.k.a. Kurosagi Shitai Takuhaibin) and now I don't know whether to bless or curse the Manga of the Week feature. On the good side, I really enjoyed what I found. On the bad one, now I'm hooked. Does anyone know if there are other translated chapters somewhere, and if not, when can we expect more?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 07, 11:53:17 am »

dunno where to find extra chapters but by trying the ones i downloaded from MT - i definitely got hooked up myself :>
oh, and one more thing - Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service deserved the 'series of the week' title it was given, that goes for sure ;] and even because of that ive also kinda started look for new mangas it that section LOL Cheesy

this world is rotten
« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 07, 08:07:45 pm »

This manga is being done by Manga-Sketchbook. They've done 4 volumes. I assume those are just scans of the edition that's been licensed for U.S release, since there are already 4 volumes out "officially" as well, and M-S does that. They're coming out every few months from Dark Horse, and volume 5 is coming out in just a couple days according to Amazon ( http://www.amazon.com/Kurosagi-Corpse-Delivery-Service-5/dp/1593075960/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196733724&sr=1-1 ). There are apparently 7 volumes out in Japan so far, so it seems like the version over here is close behind.

« Reply #3 on: Dec 06, 07, 08:30:22 am »

Wow thanks for bring this manga up, just took notice of it, so I went to check it up and must say it looks very interesting! Especially the cover art <3
« Reply #4 on: Dec 07, 07, 07:41:21 am »

I also wanted to say thanks for bringing this up, but now I'm in the same boat as you guys!  I'm hooked, but I can't get another fix!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: