Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: High school of the dead  (Read 4051 times)
« on: Nov 19, 07, 06:17:36 pm »

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to publish a chapter because it seems longer than Naruto and Bleach -_-
« Last Edit: Dec 23, 10, 11:28:09 am by Filter » Logged
« Reply #1 on: Nov 19, 07, 09:20:25 pm »

link to the subbing group subbing hsotd http://xamayon.org/home.php  Huh
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 08, 12:28:07 pm »

it seems to be taking ages to release. but i hope it will be soon coz i realy want to know wat happens

what are you...a fortune cookie?!?...well...ummm...yeh
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 08, 10:03:30 pm »

I think the next chapter will have girls in revealing clothing and zombies getting blown to bits with various weapons.

But that's just a guess.
« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 08, 11:59:36 pm »

Xamayon has been releasing chapters faithfully every month since it started--it's on a monthly release schedule. If they haven't released in more than a month it's probably because monthly magazine authors sometimes tend to annoyingly take off a month or two during the winter or summer.

DarkSageRK, I think you're right.

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Jan 28, 08, 06:37:40 am »

I think the next chapter will have girls in revealing clothing and zombies getting blown to bits with various weapons.

But that's just a guess.

Hey isn't that what always happens?

Anywyas This series own, It's reffreshing aftar all that Naruto, Bleach, etc... To see something with zombie killing Ah... so cool Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jan 28, 08, 05:33:57 pm by Bucyf » Logged
« Reply #6 on: Jan 28, 08, 04:15:40 pm »

Hey isn't that what always happens?

What the fuck are you talking about?
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #7 on: Jan 28, 08, 05:35:12 pm »

Fuck DarkSageRK what didn't you understand in that
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #8 on: Jan 30, 08, 09:07:21 am »

He probably means that you forgot that zombies will eat someone in the next chapter. Or maybe he doesn't get how it can be the same if the weapon is different, details are important when it comes down to getting blown to bits. It's all a matter of perspective

Now allied with the banana army.
« Reply #9 on: Feb 07, 08, 01:52:27 pm »

New chapter out btw.^^

http://xamayon.org/

Lovely comic. Shocked Even though the fan service is a bit to much at some parts.   Undecided

\"Buy first, think later! Or you just download it. THEN BUY IT!\"
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #10 on: Feb 07, 08, 06:10:44 pm »

what is this manga about?

Stand up, and take responsibility for the things you call your own.
« Reply #11 on: Feb 07, 08, 08:49:25 pm »

kkarp1, that's a great question... No one in this thread has actually pasted a description or directly linked to one, has s/he?

There used to be a different and better description on MU which didn't contain slightly false statements, but I'll just use the current one:

A mysterious, lethal disease is on the loose worldwide, resulting in a catastrophic death rate of humanity, and the increasing rise of attacks, caused by the living dead.

In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi Private High School shortly after it was attacked by "them." The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse."

Edit: And I also wrote up a fairly long review a year ago on AnimeSuki. http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=787552&postcount=5
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 08, 08:51:41 pm by myopius » Logged

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #12 on: Mar 28, 08, 09:42:35 pm »

what is this manga about?

Eh... was that sarcasm?

If not let's see...  High school of the dead geez... what an "not telling anything titile"

Anyways to sum it up It's about High Schoolers killing Zombies in a world of resindent evil Extinction Smiley with lots of nudity something with a classic plot. Man that's what I needed. I Recomend this series to everyone who is sick of watching flat chested girls

« Reply #13 on: Mar 29, 08, 12:39:46 pm »

uhm he posted that february 7th... I don't think he will read your post Bucyf ...

lol flat chested girls =P in every manga even 12 years old have like a D-cup =P

"The terrorists will never stop thinking of ways to harm America, and neither will we." George W. Bush.

O.o lolwut ?
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #14 on: Mar 29, 08, 01:03:44 pm »

In every manga you see D-cup girls man tell me what mangas do you read?

Anyways is someone still reading this manga?
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: