Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Blade of the Immortal  (Read 5642 times)
Apprentice Uploader
« on: Jul 09, 06, 05:44:33 pm »

I recently read the first chapter of this manga series,and i would like to ask will this be able for download?

From Manga-Sketchbook:
"To end his eternal suffering, he must slay one thousand enemies!" Manji, a ronin warrior of feudal Japan, has been cursed with immortality. To rid himself of this curse and end his life of misery, he must slay one thousand evil men! His quest begins when a young girl seeks his help in taking revenge on her parents' killers . . . and his quest won't end until the blood of a thousand has spilled!

HIROAKI SAMURA'S samurai manga Blade of the Immortal, a blood-soaked tale of the masterless samurai Manji's struggle with the blessing and curse of being immortal, is one the best translated manga available. Samura's stunning art and captivating story is nothing short of wizardry. Like no other action-oriented story, Samura blends in Blade the gore of ultra-violence with light slapstick comedy, gallows humor and deep emotional personal drama. His characters are diverse and three-dimensional, from the nihilistic and cynical Manji, to the orphaned Rin, to the hate-filled killers of the Itto-ryu sword school.
If I had a title it would be something pimp!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 06, 08:51:29 pm »

It already is..

Just when you write idiot proof drivers with fool proof documentation, the world writes a better idiot.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 10, 06, 04:17:19 am »

thanks for making this available,  coz this is the reason why i join here before. thanks guys!!!

Cheesy
« Reply #3 on: Jul 20, 06, 08:25:58 pm »

I been a big fan of this manga. Just wondering how far the manga will go?
Is there a more issues out there? Is the series still ongoing? How much have been translated?

Thanx for the download. Great manga. Great site.

A manga lover
« Reply #4 on: Jul 20, 06, 08:50:12 pm »

the farthest out (as lurk goes) looks to be ch 114.

butttt i haven't really gone looking yet
« Reply #5 on: Jul 31, 06, 11:47:15 am »

vol 15 covers up to Dark Horse issue #105.

1) IS this the same as the original raw chapter #105?

2) I'd like to see these chapers 106-114 available for download, if its going to be a lengthy delay before vol.16 is available.
(I got #115 already; it dropped as part of normal scans of Dark Horse's line).
Alternatively, non-torrent links to 106-114 would be greatly appreciated.
Cheesy
Thanks for listening
Cheesy
« Reply #6 on: Aug 05, 06, 02:26:06 pm »

omg!!!! thank you guys so much, i love this manga, i think the artwork is great.
« Reply #7 on: Aug 07, 06, 10:54:44 am »

it's a bit too gory, don't you think?
Although, compared to other ones, it's considered.. subtle Smiley
« Reply #8 on: Aug 07, 06, 12:07:34 pm »

Quote from: "Restless"
vol 15 covers up to Dark Horse issue #105.

1) IS this the same as the original raw chapter #105?

2) I'd like to see these chapers 106-114 available for download, if its going to be a lengthy delay before vol.16 is available.
(I got #115 already; it dropped as part of normal scans of Dark Horse's line).
Alternatively, non-torrent links to 106-114 would be greatly appreciated.
Cheesy
Thanks for listening
Cheesy

Dark Horse's chapter numbering is not the same as the Japanese version.  I'm pretty sure Dark Horse sometimes fits two japanese chapters in one, or something along those lines.  So I'm not sure what chapter #105 corresponds to.

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #9 on: Aug 09, 06, 12:32:48 am »

i used to read this manga from a msn group....pretty bloody manga
« Reply #10 on: Sep 16, 06, 01:00:57 pm »

It may be bloody and gory, but that's why I like it. The art is gorgeous and the storytelling is superb. To me, it's not gore and blood just for the sake of it but is somewhat realistic for the time period Blade takes place in.

It's definitely a favorite and one I can't really imagine getting tired of.

Although I do admit that one of the characters, Shira, freaks me out just a little bit.
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #11 on: Oct 02, 06, 02:28:07 am »

This is a gory manga - but the artwork is brilliant - plus its easy to read. Cool
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #12 on: Oct 05, 06, 10:35:48 pm »

It's an interesting read.  I forgot how many volumes I read when I stopped reading it now and compared to some of the things I've read, subtle is a nicely put way of describing it jyunjoo91
« Reply #13 on: Jan 25, 07, 09:01:24 am »

Talking 'bout one brutal manga... and still being artistic at the same time. Not to mention that the stroyline is also great.
« Reply #14 on: Mar 21, 07, 06:02:35 am »

Anyone still reading this?

Chapter 123 is out.

We are still doing experiments with Manji, but things should be starting to move now. Rin in closing in on Manji's location. Also, I really like Da, I hope she stays with Rin and the others for the rest of the manga, she's a cool character.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: