Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pastel  (Read 3006 times)
Apprentice Uploader
« on: Oct 23, 07, 03:29:48 am »

Hey guys has anyone heard when more pastel beyond chapter 81 is coming out

coz im a huge fan and been dying to read more, i think that you'll agree with me eh?

But big thanks goes to the scan group who does this so thanks again but please dont stop on pastel!!!!!

Stand up, and take responsibility for the things you call your own.
« Reply #1 on: Oct 23, 07, 11:19:31 pm »

as it stands now, the sub group is having a staff shortage right now
so they dropped most of their other projects and focusing on Pastel and another
have patience, more will come out soon
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Oct 24, 07, 06:03:28 am »

thank god thanks fro the news! but man does that suck hey? staff shortage!

« Reply #3 on: Oct 25, 07, 10:21:00 am »

i wonder what happened to pastel. i read till yuu accepted mugi. thats the last chapter isn't it?
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Oct 26, 07, 03:45:19 am »

have you got chapter 81? if u dont then download it and look for ur self
Read the spoiler if u want to find out?

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Oct 28, 07, 07:50:55 am »

Yes, more will come, but as they get to it. Think about us Berserk and Claymore readers!  I think I have to wait until November for more.  For quality I'm willing to wait.  I don't even know how often Pastel comes out in japan either...
« Reply #6 on: Jan 10, 08, 12:21:52 am »

Hey guys im new to the forum

who here have read Pastel?.....seriously it's one of my fav's...i love it

so yeah......i just finished 15 vols in 3 days.....and i can't wait for the next ones.......which brings me to my questions.

how often do chapters of pastel release....i mean is it like once a week.....once a month???

aaaaand who knows similar mangas....like this?? pleaase...thanks
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #7 on: Jan 10, 08, 02:52:36 am »

There's already a thread for this series

For recommendations, there's this other topic

Now allied with the banana army.
« Reply #8 on: Jan 10, 08, 09:57:49 pm »

oh wow....you don't have to be so mean

i mean if you look at the other pastel thread you'd see it's of no help

but still thank you for the recommendation thread thou....

much appreciated
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #9 on: Jan 12, 08, 01:13:21 pm »

You still have to post in the right place, and creating new threads when there already is another one concerning the same subject is considered rude. Just look around a bit or use the search feature and then post your question there.

As for your question, I don't really know since I don't pay much attention to the series. Sometimes something comes out, but I can't say how much it takes for that to happen. I would say it's quite irregular, though.

« Reply #10 on: Apr 22, 08, 06:21:01 pm »

I just started it and I have to say, It is really good.

Summary:

Poor Mugi Tadano . . . The sixteen-year-old is heartbroken after his girlfriend moves away. To ease his troubled state, Mugi takes a summer job at his friend Kazuki's beachside snack bar/hotel on a tropical island. It seems like the perfect plan-until Kazuki sets Mugi up on a date with Yuu, who's supposed to be, well, a little less than perfect. When Yuu arrives, however, she's not the monster that either of the boys had imagined. In fact, Yuu is about the cutest person that Mugi has ever seen. But after Mugi accidentally walks in on Yuu in the bath, the girl is steamed. When trying to apologize the next day, he discovers that Yuu has left the shores of paradise. Mugi vows to search high and low for the beautiful Yuu, but will he ever see her again?
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #11 on: Apr 22, 08, 09:27:02 pm »

I just started it and I have to say, It is really good.

Summary:

Poor Mugi Tadano . . . The sixteen-year-old is heartbroken after his girlfriend moves away. To ease his troubled state, Mugi takes a summer job at his friend Kazuki's beachside snack bar/hotel on a tropical island. It seems like the perfect plan-until Kazuki sets Mugi up on a date with Yuu, who's supposed to be, well, a little less than perfect. When Yuu arrives, however, she's not the monster that either of the boys had imagined. In fact, Yuu is about the cutest person that Mugi has ever seen. But after Mugi accidentally walks in on Yuu in the bath, the girl is steamed. When trying to apologize the next day, he discovers that Yuu has left the shores of paradise. Mugi vows to search high and low for the beautiful Yuu, but will he ever see her again?

Why did you put the summary in the topic, you don't you talk about what you think about this manga?

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #12 on: Apr 23, 08, 01:36:17 am »

Why did you put the summary in the topic, you don't you talk about what you think about this manga?

He was waiting for me to do it. What I think about this manga: Ecchi, unrealistic, ecchi, lame, ecchi, cliche, ecchi, boring, ecchi, no development, echhi, typical, ecchi...hmm...oh, and did I mention it's ecchi?

Med student = Scum
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #13 on: Apr 23, 08, 06:35:30 am »

He was waiting for me to do it. What I think about this manga: Ecchi, unrealistic, ecchi, lame, ecchi, cliche, ecchi, boring, ecchi, no development, echhi, typical, ecchi...hmm...oh, and did I mention it's ecchi?

lol i see

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #14 on: Apr 23, 08, 08:08:24 am »

I remember this one. I was bored at class and looking the series list at stoptazmo, which was quite extense for the time (ah, the times before MT), and I had no summary nor any manga knowledge to base on to choose. So, I asked a classmate to choose one for me, and he chosed this because pastel means 'cake' in spanish. I downloaded it, and after some time (when the teacher was explaining something near the blackboard, and thus couldn't see my screen) I decompresed and started reading. I looked at three pages, shared a glare with my classmate, scanned through the first chapter and dropped it. Seemed like it had nothing more than ecchi.

But I didn't delete it, since I like to give second chances, and I eventually read it some time later, during exams. Boring. No point bothering with it at all.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: