Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Hana-Kimi  (Read 5378 times)
Journeyman Uploader
« on: Oct 02, 07, 01:23:21 pm »

Plot

While living in the U.S., Mizuki Ashiya watches a program on T.V. featuring high jumper Izumi Sano. She becomes completely enamored with his grace and skillfulness. When troubles with her classmates arise, Mizuki decides to chase Sano and enrolls in Osaka High, the all boys' school that Izumi attends in Japan. With the help of her best friend, she cuts her hair and disguises herself to remain near her idol. As she settles in, an accident reveals her identity to Hokuto Umeda, the school doctor, and Izumi Sano. Izumi hides his knowledge of Mizuki's gender and tries to help her keep her secret, though it sure isn't easy as many situations land Mizuki in compromising positions.

OMG!!!I just LOVE Hana-Kimi (>.<)

Does anyone love it too??? what do you guy think of the ending for the manga? have any one what the live version of it yet? for me i perfer manga over the live version cuz i dun like ella that play mizuki in the taiwan version and the japanese one is just too fast that is they put the whole story into 11 episodes.

("LIFE IS A GAME," SO PLAY IT WELL!)
   (\_/)
=( ^.^)=
o( >*<)
« Reply #1 on: Oct 02, 07, 08:31:34 pm »

I really like the manga a lot too. With the live action, i prefer the Japanese Version.  Mainly because Horikita Maki was the lead and she's my favorite Japanese actress.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 07, 10:46:43 am »

I downloaded all the mangas before I found this site... n.n

It was really cute, it was absolutely one of my favorites.
I've even watched the live drama. heh.

I'm lazy.
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 07, 02:42:07 pm »

The only thing I did not like is the way it ended.  It was too sudden for me.  Nevertheless, it was a really fun experience reading it.  Cheesy

The complications of society sucks.

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 07, 08:54:50 pm »

Eh it fits its genre perfectly. Why in real life anyone would cover for a girl going to an all guy school is beyond me though.

« Reply #5 on: Oct 03, 07, 09:52:42 pm »

i too thought the ending was a bit rushed...i mean, the whole progress of the manga was slow an' then there was the fast ending...i mean, jus like that? it saddened me that she didnt talk to the nurse for a last time too...but i really liked it...the pictures were awesome too...XD
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #6 on: Oct 03, 07, 09:58:44 pm »

Eh it fits its genre perfectly. Why in real life anyone would cover for a girl going to an all guy school is beyond me though.

i so agree w/ u on tat!!! 

(\_/)
=( ^.^)=
o( >*<)
« Reply #7 on: Oct 04, 07, 10:48:40 am »

And how can a girl stay in an all-boys school for that long?  I mean, the voice.  Sure, there are boys who may sound like a girl.  But, c'mon.  One more thing.  How old is Mizuki.  16?  Well, probably around that.  No matter how hard a 16-year-old girl try to act like a boy, if she had acted as a girl all her life, the mannerisms would show.  So, one more bomber is the logicality (?).

The complications of society sucks.

« Reply #8 on: Oct 04, 07, 08:02:28 pm »

i liked it!
didnt really like the ending though it was really rushed.

evee.
« Reply #9 on: Oct 04, 07, 08:09:59 pm »

I should really watch the drama!!  Smiley
« Reply #10 on: Oct 04, 07, 09:30:24 pm »

You guys can check it out on stage6.com its a really funny drama.

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #11 on: Oct 04, 07, 11:07:02 pm »

And how can a girl stay in an all-boys school for that long?  I mean, the voice.  Sure, there are boys who may sound like a girl.  But, c'mon.  One more thing.  How old is Mizuki.  16?  Well, probably around that.  No matter how hard a 16-year-old girl try to act like a boy, if she had acted as a girl all her life, the mannerisms would show.  So, one more bomber is the logicality (?).

My only guess would be that people tend to accept things to be as them seem to be. In other words if people expect you to be a boy because you are at an all boy school they could attempt to rationalize the girlish mannerism if not given any particular reason to wonder about it. Thus why I wondered why people would cover for them not why people wouldn't notice.

« Reply #12 on: Oct 05, 07, 12:01:55 am »

Smiley Cheesy Grin
I liked hana-kimi a lot and I should really watch the drama!!   
« Reply #13 on: Oct 05, 07, 06:13:21 am »

i love hana kimi! its one of my top 10 Tongue
mizuki and sano are very cute, and its the kind of manga/anime that wouldn't ever bore me.

gobutterfingers is too long a name D:
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #14 on: Oct 05, 07, 12:15:32 pm »

it is kind of a rush in the end. like she was out of idea for the series but nevertheless it still good Grin also does anyone think that her drawing change toward the end? i think it did!!!!!!!

(\_/)
=( ^.^)=
o( >*<)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: