Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chocolat  (Read 1640 times)
« on: Sep 27, 07, 07:59:57 pm »

Hey all, I have been into this really good manga but I can't find it anywhere  Cry

Can someone help me find a website? Its name is Chocolat and it is NOT the one on manga downloads

cover looks like this:
« Last Edit: Dec 22, 10, 11:44:19 pm by Filter » Logged

"I promise I won't bite. Know me first."
« Reply #1 on: Oct 04, 07, 05:25:30 pm »

I think it's been recently translated to English... but don't shoot me if I'm wrong.
« Reply #2 on: Oct 21, 07, 06:50:38 pm »

If its about the fanclub girl that got into a rivalry band's fanclub inorder to get closer to the band she likes then Esthetique has it Wink. But only Vol1 1a though. It comes out very slow so have patience... Cheesy
« Reply #3 on: Oct 24, 07, 12:33:00 am »

I love the series and own all 4 volumes (cuz that's all that's been released in u.s.) the production company went through a split or something. it used to be called icekunion but now i dunno....

i wish i could scan it for you guys cuz its really cute and has an interesting perspective on how to view the relationship between a fan and an idol.

but if you really want to, support the mangaka and buy the books! they can be bought at bordersstores.com or barnesandnobles.com

hope this helped... Undecided
« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 07, 06:29:36 pm »

Yes it helped some. Thanks xD
anyways...I am planning on buying them...and I heard it went to voulme 6 ;o like translated...I saw it on amazon.com xD
and....Ice Kunion....heard it...I think it is its title >_> I dunno...thanks for the replys Cheesy

Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Oct 29, 07, 12:31:35 pm »

Yes. It was translated... I've only read one and two, but I really liked it.

You could try google, or maybe yahoo.... Also, try to find a torrent, those things are everywhere.

I'm lazy.
« Reply #6 on: Nov 03, 07, 10:31:49 pm »

hmm ya I own #1 and #2 also >_> ugg...but
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b/104-0853531-8883104?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=chocolat&x=0&y=0

shows on amazon.com there is 7 (that I found) that are out >_>;;
maybe I need to just buy them there xD

next one i need to buy >_<

« Reply #7 on: Nov 03, 07, 10:35:17 pm »

Yay someone finally started manga downloads ^_^
http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/2186

Thank yous euphoricentity Cheesy

« Reply #8 on: Nov 22, 07, 01:02:08 pm »

I just read chapter 1. So far I like the comedy in it. It's quite interesting. I was wondering if the other chapters in vol 1 are going to be uploaded too? It'll be great if someone could upload the other chapters. :]
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #9 on: Nov 23, 07, 12:05:14 am »

sharing with you guys vol2-5 of Chocolat - i don't know who the original scanlator is so I can't credit him or her. It's tranlated from the Mandarin version... I think the mandarin version is only released up to vol 5 while the english version of vol8 should be coming soon. enjoy
« Reply #10 on: Nov 25, 07, 02:39:40 am »

awww chocolat is up to volume 8 now? i could only buy up to vol 4 =(
and i go to borders every week hoping to see the new volume come out =(
« Reply #11 on: Mar 04, 08, 08:37:32 pm »

I read all 5 vol available on the site and eagerly waiting for the next scanlations. I really wish someone could pick up the project. Vol 6, 7 and 8 are not available on amazon, may be out of stock. Love all the manhwa!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: