Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokyo Crazy Paradise  (Read 2590 times)
« on: Sep 19, 07, 03:50:53 pm »

I'm reading it right now and I'm almost finished.  Anyways, I was wondering, for those who have read this as well, do you have a complete translation of the manga.  There are a few pages where the speech bubbles are blank.  And this is Japanese, right?  'Coz I also saw a few pages with Korean characters.

Anyways, this is a totally amazing story! Tongue  It's really crazy.  Grin

The complications of society sucks.

« Reply #1 on: Sep 20, 07, 02:48:46 pm »

Heh, agreed, totally crazy but I couldn't put it down.

I'm also looking for the complete translation; no success so far.

I'm quite sure this is Japanese originally. I suppose it was released in Korean, just like it probably was released in Chinese, and one of the scanlation groups used the Korean version?
« Reply #2 on: Sep 20, 07, 08:06:25 pm »

Tokyo Crazy Paradise is an amazing manga!! >_< It was so exciting and the artwork was awesome!^^ and I think I HAD the complete translation... I read that manga a really long long long time ago and then my comp got wiped out >_>
« Reply #3 on: Sep 21, 07, 06:13:29 pm »

Tokyo Crazy Paradise is AWSOME!! i love the mangaka's work. her other work is Skip Beat! and it's just as good. both of the main characters aren't as girlish as any other shoujo manga. Grin

You had an animated avatar which was against the rules so I removed it. Please read the Rules and FAQs so I don't have to publicly ridicule you in the future.
~Veleon
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Dec 19, 07, 10:57:44 pm »

Yah, it is an incredible series.  I don't know how many times I have read it by now but I agree it is problimatic about the pages with nothing or chinese/korean text.  though one gets the general gist of what they are saying.  hope someone has the translated version somewhere!  Actually I'm waiting for it to be licenced here in US so that I can have a hard copy of the series.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 07, 02:58:12 am »

I read this manga some time ago, and I don't remember having blank pages. Of course, I could have forgotten about it, but there's a possibility of the ones I have being complete. So, if you tell me which chapters were those blank pages in I'll look in mine and see if they are blank too. I won't check every chapter as I might end up reading the whole series all over again.

Just don't get your hopes too high, I doubt I the version I donwloaded somewhere a couple of years ago is better than the one in Mangatraders right now, but it's worth a try.

Now allied with the banana army.
« Reply #6 on: Dec 24, 07, 11:16:35 pm »

i love it . i bought it for myself Grin
« Reply #7 on: Dec 25, 07, 07:47:46 am »

I AGREEDDDD!!!
yeah...I like..no no no..I mean..I LOVE this manga wholeheartedly!
The drawing was quite nice, the plot was awesome and plus the romance comedy was successfull!!!
I can't quit from reading this manga and keep repeating eventhough I've already finished all of the volume
But sadly not all the chapters all fully complete translated and also there are a few tankoubou or something like that not included as well
So I took the initiative visiting the kuryugumi website and found some part that were missing or not being translated
Ermm...I dunno if this might be not the correct place to ask this but I'm really desperate to know
Is there anybody knows where can I find or download the cd drama?
It's so hard to get the cd drama at my place..

« Reply #8 on: Dec 25, 07, 11:31:24 am »

it would be great if there were some better quality scans available
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #9 on: Dec 27, 07, 10:17:52 pm »

it seems that the scanlators were a wee bit rushed on the last volume or so
no offense to them, i'm sure they worked really hard
but i would love to have some of the missing translations
« Reply #10 on: Dec 28, 07, 03:46:40 am »

I think TCP's very very wonderful. I've never felt boring when i read it. I love Nakamura sensei very much Kiss Kiss Kiss
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #11 on: Dec 28, 07, 05:11:19 am »

This is the only manga I wouldn't mind to spend my money on. But unfortunately, it was never licensed. But still, it's all good. Smiley
« Reply #12 on: Dec 28, 07, 10:52:54 am »

One of my favorite mangas of all time. I've reread the entire series so many times already, and my love for reading it never fades.
I do remember a few speech bubbles, but not entire pages. If it was in Korean, I probably could have just read it, but I think toward the end of the series I had the chinese version.

If you tell me the Volume-Chapter... and pages to make my life easier, I can try and check them. It was in my old laptop that I gave away to family a couple years back... but I don't think he does anything but play games on it so if he hasn't deleted everything of mine it should be on there.

This is one series I want to buy as soon as it's in the States.
« Reply #13 on: Dec 29, 07, 11:18:21 pm »

i love tsukasa she is so funny. I cried when the seriesended not because it was sad but because the seriea was over. It would be so awesome if the mangaka*cant remember the name at the moment* continued it!! Grin
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #14 on: Dec 30, 07, 04:36:48 am »

It is a good thing that a series ends when it's still good. I think many mangakas just don't know how to end their series and keep dragging them until what was great ends being boring. So let's just celebrate how good it was.

Now allied with the banana army.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: