Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoshi wa Utau  (Read 812 times)
« on: Sep 14, 07, 06:17:39 pm »

I'm not sure what the title of this manga is, but I think it's Twinkle Star Like Singing a Song or Twinkle Star. I've already read 3 chapters of it and I like it a lot. The first several chapters came out in Japan already.

It's about this girl name Sakuya who is living with her relative, Kanade. She's 18 years old and have two great friends name Yuuri and See. On her birthday this boy name Chihiro came to her relative's house. When he left they found out that they both didn't know him. Now she yearns to meet him and learn more about him.

It's really good since it is by the creator of Fruits basket. If anybody knows more about or just want to say anything about please do and if somebody can do the scanlations for it that would be AWESOME because i can't find any right now... Sad
« Last Edit: Dec 23, 10, 11:30:37 am by Filter » Logged
Legendary Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Sep 14, 07, 09:17:27 pm »

It seems interesting and I'll like to read it to see if its worth it. The first chapter is out but you have to get it from the group directly where you have to post like 30 or so post before your able to download files from them. Hopefully someone whos able to download it will upload it someplace or here.

We have officially lost it!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 07, 06:10:56 pm »

i just read the 1st 2 chapters and then ch 5 and i love it, the art is wonderful, so handsome. i just love her art. fruit basket is my fav.  i can't wait to see what happens, i also wonder what actually happens in ch3-4. the end of ch 5 was to cruel. i'm eagerly awaiting the next ch i think this will be a good one.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 12, 07:14:39 am »

i have 3 volumes of the manga..Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: