Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yokohama Monogatari  (Read 677 times)
« on: Sep 10, 07, 05:54:10 am »

Quote from: MangaUpdates
From Ivyscan:
In 1875, after the death of her parents, Uno goes to live in the Kanou household as a companion to Mariko, who is the same age as Uno. The two girls become very close and attend Cimons private school.
This great romance tells the story of the loves and dreams of two girls growing up during the westernization of Japan in the Meiji era.

i really recommend this manga cause it has really good storyline n determination of a young girl and it has really good pic, love it a lot.

hi, i just would like to how come Yokohama Monogatari manga suddenly stop at v1 ch 4.cause i read this manga before long2 time ago (rent it from my teacher) and i would like to read it again cause i only read several volume and (Daisuki-chan: part moved to above).so i would be delighted if anyone can upload it again. i really recommend this manga. thx a lot.^^

EDIT by Daisuki-chan: Added summary and moved one thing.
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 07, 11:48:10 am by Daisuki-chan » Logged
Legendary Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Sep 10, 07, 06:23:29 am »

c04 is the latest chapter that the group thats scanlating did so if you want more your going to have to wait. Alas if you can't wait I suggest asking the group why is it taking them so long.

We have officially lost it!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 08, 08, 05:22:55 am »

My favorite manga of all time. I read it in Indonesian, my first language and I would love to re-read it in English. Ivy-scan is doing this project and I'm cheering them on!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: