Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32
  Print  
Author Topic: Gantz  (Read 43872 times)
« on: Sep 05, 06, 12:48:38 am »

I don't know for sure if all Gantz is translated or not but if it is, can someone put the rest of the chapters for the Phase 1?

I heard from wikipedia that phase 2 will start Nov 16. Thought I haven't finished the first phase what do you guys think of this manga series, personally i really like it, and i cant wait till the second phase comes in even if it is still quite far away.
« Reply #1 on: Oct 11, 06, 03:31:15 pm »

I think phase 1 has a cool ending. How is everyone going to react to the new threat? Is Izumi going to be revived. I wonder what happened with the group after Kurono left?
« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 06, 10:45:30 am »

kurono died at the end of the first phase.kinda weird without him around which  then turn me off from reading it.anyway,hope they bring back him and soon!!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 04, 06, 01:35:25 pm »

dont worry Kuruno will be back since he died when they started to transport but if he dosent the story is gonna be boring cuz i wanna see kuruno and reika together

img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c236/lonewolf1666/blagoon1fn.png[/img]
« Reply #4 on: Nov 08, 06, 08:35:24 am »

Well, If anyone read the final page of the last chapter of Gantz[1° Phase] :roll: , you should have seen kato say "I will revive Key-chan!" so, he will not be in the 2°Phase (at least not until someone gets 100points and revive him!! Cool )
And related to all of those who says "Kurono's da best!! I dont want him to be killed!! F*** u, this'll not be the same, sh*t!!!" well, the fact that kurono is not animore in the series doesn't meanat it's gonna be bored.
probably there'll be another powerhouses 'round there isn't it??
Lets keep the spirit up!!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 08, 06, 05:27:44 pm »

Hahahaha, it would be funny if gantz actually revived Kurono to join the team again. Gantz should be able to do this since Kurono was already freed right? Cheesy
« Reply #6 on: Nov 10, 06, 12:36:27 pm »

i dont like Gantz
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #7 on: Nov 11, 06, 05:06:22 am »

Hmm... so far I got up to ch237 and have been waiting for Gantz to post some updates on the manga.  I can hardly wait right now.  I didn't know that they were doing a phase 2.  This makes me wonder if there's going to be a second season of the anime.  Anyone got any info on it?
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #8 on: Nov 20, 06, 08:46:49 pm »

Oh so gantz "ended" on 237? No wonder the usual updates were not coming in!
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #9 on: Dec 18, 06, 04:57:01 pm »

They got some of phase two out already. I got chap 238 and 239 already off torrent. Its in English and the quality is medium
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #10 on: Dec 26, 06, 04:14:23 pm »

illuminati's scan quality's poor, they need a better cleaner

their translation is decent though.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #11 on: Jan 31, 07, 01:33:20 am »

It doesn't make sense that Kuruno can be revived with points as he did not die in the hunt/game processand since he was not brought back to the room right after he died he should not be revived but the rules have changed so much and everything seems to be twisted around so theres no telling what will happen.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #12 on: Feb 06, 07, 09:54:45 pm »

hey just wanted to let people know chp 244 is available for download

ttp://ironwarrior.org/Pictures/depressedfa4.gif
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #13 on: Feb 09, 07, 02:40:54 am »

Gantz is a very good adult series, except that I do not get the nudity between chapters....
Does anyone knows when vol 19 will be realeased? Vol 18 finishes in a strange fashion....

President Netero
« Reply #14 on: Feb 11, 07, 02:01:09 pm »

Yes, The 19th volume is still missing.

Please someone upload it.

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32
  Print  

Jump to: