Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moon Boy  (Read 907 times)
« on: Aug 20, 07, 06:31:41 pm »

Lee Young You's "Moon Boy"

Has anyone heard of this particular Korean Manhwa? I personally really love it (even though it's impossible to find online - I get the volumes at the book store - does anyone have it for download?). So I was wondering if there was anyone here that enjoys this series too? Smiley
« Last Edit: Dec 23, 10, 01:30:47 pm by Filter » Logged
« Reply #1 on: Aug 22, 07, 05:39:24 am »

Yep, I really like it too! Very cute drawing style and interesting story!  I can't buy it where I live so I read it online at IceKunion's homepage (so I don't have it for download), but that site is now under construction- they say it'll be back in October...I hope so... Sad Oh yeah, and my favourite is the fox boy, Sa-Eun!!  Grin
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Aug 23, 07, 05:45:12 pm »

I like it too. The third one is out right now but I can't wait for the fourth one. what's going to happen to so da lee?

Chineserider Chen
« Reply #3 on: Nov 11, 07, 09:49:50 pm »

Gesh, I seem to be the only one who reads Korean manhwa >_> first chocolat now this!
I thank you for putting it up though ^^ *bows on the behalf of the chocolat series* Another series I noticed not on here is moon boy....I have books 1-3 BUT I don't have a scanner D: I wish I knew other sites that I be able to read them....any suggestions? Huh
« Last Edit: Nov 11, 07, 09:56:22 pm by Fanged » Logged

"I promise I won't bite. Know me first."
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Jan 14, 09, 10:14:34 pm »

This might be late but you do know that Yen Press is continuing it right?
=] volume 4-6 should be out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: