Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21
  Print  
Author Topic: Skip Beat!  (Read 32149 times)
« on: Aug 15, 07, 02:12:23 am »

I just want to know how many people luv Skip Beat! 'Cause i know I do! Cheesy Even though I'm waiting for someone to upload chapter 51 and 52. I was hooked to this series from the very beginning. I luv the artwork and Kyouko is just hilarious. She has sooo many different personalities. And Ren is soo handsome too.

And I also want to know...
Should "Skip Beat!" be an anime, drama, or neither?
And from what you've read so far, what is your most favorite part?
AND [don't worry, this is the last question i'm gonna ask] How did you first find out about Skip Beat?

I don't know how I'd feel if it turned into an anime, it depends on how the anime goes. And my most favorite part was when Kyoko was working for Shou's PV. That was hilarious. XD  And I found out about it on www.thespectrum.net.

EDIT by Daisuki-chan: I have seen (and moved) way too many posts in this thread either asking for the next chapter or speaking of a problem with one or more chapters. This is not the place for that. This thread is for discussing the manga, not the lack of manga or problems with reading the manga. Go here to ask for chapters or here if you have any problems reading chapters downloaded from this site.
« Last Edit: Sep 03, 07, 10:48:11 pm by Daisuki-chan » Logged

You had an animated avatar which was against the rules so I removed it. Please read the Rules and FAQs so I don't have to publicly ridicule you in the future.
~Veleon
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 07, 06:52:22 am »

Me too! PLEASE..I really hope someone would put up those two chapters>.< I can't move on...wah. I love how the story isn't so lovey-dovey. It's really so funny hahaha. Pretty inspiring too >u<

Personally I would'nt like it to be anything other than a manga. hehehe.
« Reply #2 on: Aug 15, 07, 03:22:37 pm »

i was just bout to make a post about this XD
well a/wz
u can go straight to this site: http://www.thelurker.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2161
or
u can go straight to downloadin on the savefile (its from the same site as above): http://savefile.com/projects/1040735
so hope u this helps u out X]

« Reply #3 on: Aug 16, 07, 08:40:49 pm »

Does anyone know if the scanlations have caught up to the Japanese releases? GOD I WANT CHAPTER 110! T^T
« Reply #4 on: Aug 16, 07, 10:33:34 pm »

does anyone know how much volumes are in skip beat?
is it like 30
Accomplished Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Aug 16, 07, 10:48:37 pm »

19 volumes and ongoing.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=376

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #6 on: Aug 17, 07, 07:35:19 am »

mhmm i agree, Skip beat is like one of my fave <3 !
i think i found out about it when i was reading shoujo beat, its a  shoujo magazine
then i totally got hooked on it.. i ahve tons of fave parts.. and its whenever she acts too..
kyouko is just awesome.. ;P
cant wait til the nxt update..
« Reply #7 on: Aug 17, 07, 04:53:18 pm »

my favorite part also consist of Shou's PV. Or the part where she competes for the main role with a fracture in her foot.

A part that got my blood boiling was the incident w/ that guy from beagle, i hate that guy.
« Reply #8 on: Aug 17, 07, 09:49:57 pm »

I'm not a real shoujo fan, but this one is an exception. I'm dying to know more of the story. My favorite parts consist of those painful and emotional moments. Each time such an incident occurs, hehe, my fingers tingle every time.

Kyoko is such a wonderful character and I hope more hell breaks loose. I need more cute little devils popping up every moment. Hehehehe, *smirk* more devils.
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #9 on: Aug 21, 07, 12:19:14 am »

OMG ! i 've a link to chap 110 but it's in Chinese!!!    T____T
Here it is :  http://www.xfdm.com/html/234/7755/21.html
So, any one here, could you please tell me where can I found our English Skip Beat chap110 ?! ..
« Reply #10 on: Aug 21, 07, 02:14:23 pm »

Awww, you guys are soo lucky that you've already got soo far. I wonder when there finally gonna post up Ch. 51-52 already! I'm getting impatient. T^T

You had an animated avatar which was against the rules so I removed it. Please read the Rules and FAQs so I don't have to publicly ridicule you in the future.
~Veleon
« Reply #11 on: Aug 21, 07, 10:53:18 pm »

This topic appears at last! ^^ I'm a dan of Skip Beat! I juz down vol 15 here, then I've face a problem with my download system till now! I can't do anything!

First, I don't like Shou (Nakamura makes him so damn) but when I saw his smile in vol 14, I absolutely change my mind! ^^ But he still cannot beat Ren ^^ Kiss

Unless my DL system is fixed, I can't do anything else T^T O h I'm so jeaslous... you guys are so lucky =____- * Why am I always receive bad luck? *
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #12 on: Aug 22, 07, 01:00:37 am »

ah, you guys also could watch Skip Beat online at www.onemanga.com.
I think this web site is among the best choices if we problems with downloading ~0~
« Reply #13 on: Aug 22, 07, 05:42:58 pm »

oh i really luv skip beat! i wish it would become an anime im currently on chpt 109 waiting for 110!
« Reply #14 on: Aug 23, 07, 08:38:57 am »

Yup, i love this manga so much, i like the drawing of author, so cool!!!!
u can find it on www. anime-eden.com ( upload vol 18)
or www.goldlys.110mb.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21
  Print  

Jump to: