Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Air Gear  (Read 16346 times)
« on: Jul 06, 06, 02:04:38 pm »

Hey there. I am actually quite a fan of this manga. So i'd like to know if you have read it and what is your opinion =]..
I really like the character development, also the funny and echii stuff that happens sometimes ^^
also i would like to know if mangatraders have a scanning and translating team ;o ? Because i only have read Air Gear untill chapter 65 ( volume 8 ) and i know that it was released at list untill chapter 133 ( volume 16 ) .. however on japanese .. so i am searching whole internet for the translations.. still havent found them... :x :roll:
« Reply #1 on: Jul 06, 06, 08:41:56 pm »

Yeah, I read this manga, and am a big fan of it.

Yeah, It's a pity that we only have upto chapter 65, but scum-scans are doing a good job, and are releasing this pretty quickly, usually a chapter a week/2 weeks, which is not to bad.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 06, 06, 09:46:50 pm »

This is one of my favorites.  A great story line with the right amount of drama, comedy, action, and echii stuff.
« Reply #3 on: Jul 07, 06, 05:00:18 am »

I haven't read the air gear manga  :cry: ..but im looking to it. I think that this genre of manga is very tipical of oh great. i read tenjou tenge manga and i loved it (until last volumes because now its getting weird.. :? ) I guess (and hope) that air gear its like that good volumes of tenjou tenge..
« Reply #4 on: Jul 07, 06, 07:31:22 pm »

im a big fan of the jet set radio games so this is one of my favorite mangas
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #5 on: Jul 08, 06, 05:42:29 am »

It has great art and the idea of a-ts are awesome however i find the plot kind of common.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #6 on: Jul 08, 06, 07:52:24 am »

Quote from: "hoboglobo"
It has great art and the idea of a-ts are awesome however i find the plot kind of common.

Air Gear isn't about plot its about fan service like pretty much everthing from Oh Great
« Reply #7 on: Aug 24, 06, 03:09:11 am »

I really love Airgear. Especially the art. It could do without the Ikki/Akito "chu" scenes though.  :lol:
« Reply #8 on: Aug 25, 06, 08:46:30 am »

Yeah, the story line is great and also the art is amazing. I am a big fan too. But it has gratuitous fanservice. and I MEAN gratuitous.
« Reply #9 on: Aug 26, 06, 07:56:03 pm »

Well, an awesome series, as everyone has stated, great artwork, with a good story line, and the typical Oh Great Fanservice.

Chapter 72 Talk
Well, we'll see Ikki and Agito win, this fight, and more than likely the Behemoth team will be taken by the cops coming in to raid the place, and to take back Akira maybe, or use them to get other teams.
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #10 on: Aug 26, 06, 09:47:31 pm »

Well kAi partially correct.  Cheesy
« Reply #11 on: Sep 01, 06, 02:53:28 am »

Do u ppl really believe that onigiri can be a King?
« Reply #12 on: Sep 01, 06, 10:25:24 am »

Quote from: "Arkanas"
Do u ppl really believe that onigiri can be a King?

The fat perverted bastard? NOPE! I hate his road anyway... smelly road...
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #13 on: Sep 05, 06, 01:22:43 am »

Bah! He is a side character his way of using A-T doesn't even make sense!
« Reply #14 on: Sep 05, 06, 10:58:50 pm »

i love air gear, if only there were scantilations up to 139, and i am sure 140 is out right now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: