Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kanata Kara  (Read 1058 times)
« on: Aug 05, 07, 02:03:02 pm »

I started reading this manga a couple of days ago because I was house bound [broke my ankle hiking] I found Kanata Kara interesting. unfortunately, I could only find up to chapter 3. Today, while looking through Manga traders, I found the continuing chapters.  Thanks to Cat Scans, I can now continuing reading as I am housebound for another few weeks. I love time travel stories and this Manga had me laughing out loud.  Thanks again for uploading this manga.
Legendary Uploader
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 07, 02:10:44 pm »

Glad to be of assitance in helping you pass the time. I noticed that it was being done by 2 groups and that Cat Scans has just finished the complete serie. The rest of the serie should be up by the end of today. I haven't read the manga and will probably will not, but can you still tell me how it is?

Get better soon.

We have officially lost it!
« Reply #2 on: Jun 01, 08, 03:35:40 am »

I finished it i thought it was well don't i really loved this series Hmm how it ended you say
well after a long stretched story of The main guy finding out he "doesn't" have to be the
destruction but the light of the world he learns how to uses it and uses it to protect the main
girl in the final battle and learns that he doesn't have to fight for the sake of it and yer
classic ending hero beats villan but i really liked it
« Reply #3 on: Jun 02, 08, 07:09:21 am »

I love it, the story is just GREAT. Also, the mangaka's stories are all cool. I almost love them all (the ones in MT).

Proud Major of the Banana Army.

Lover of the decease HentaiTraders

My lovely brute: http://darkfilo.mybrute.com
« Reply #4 on: Jun 10, 08, 05:58:08 am »

Started reading it when I saw the first post and finished it 3 days later. I liked it alot even if it was a bit predictable.

"In this world, some people born are like keys that move the world and
exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man."
« Reply #5 on: Jun 16, 08, 01:46:04 pm »

I liked the manga mysef, I'm really interested in time traveling mangas. But I agree with Mega it was a bit predictable. Also, I didn't really like the whole light thing.. it kinda was just weird... I didn't think it really went with the story, but I still like it, Ive read it about 5 times now LOL!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: