Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro  (Read 1042 times)
Journeyman Uploader
« on: Aug 01, 07, 09:32:48 am »

New manga I just uploaded to share with everyone who hasnt found this one yet. Its a great series with amazing art work. the one i uploaded has great quality. enjoy and post any comments about it here. happy reading everyone.
« Last Edit: Dec 23, 10, 12:14:28 am by Filter » Logged

« Reply #1 on: Aug 04, 07, 08:38:36 am »

would u mind telling us the synopsys?

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #2 on: Aug 04, 07, 04:24:21 pm »

Taken from mangaupdates:

Neuro is a Being from the underworld , who likes to eat "riddles" and "mysteries" and since he had heard that mysteries abound in the world above , he comes surface side in search of the ultimate riddle capable of satisfying his insatiable hunger
He arrives in front of yako katsuragi whose father has been murdered , and smells a tasty riddle ... and in turn helps her
Neuro forces yako to be his guide and they together go in search of riddles to solve.

I read the 1st chapter and it seemed pretty good manga. Have to wait for more chapters to really tell is it good or not. Art was ok. nothing bad and nothing rly awesome.
« Last Edit: Aug 04, 07, 04:27:49 pm by tobeza » Logged
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 11, 10:48:30 pm »

The ending was awesome, though it left me jumping up and down and wondering if there'd be a sequel! I sure hope there will be Cheesy I reckon Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro is the best manga I've ever read, no joke. I've been telling that to everyone who asks my opinion and sheesh, I wish more people knew about it.
« Reply #4 on: Nov 19, 12, 04:53:06 am »

Yeah, there's no manga which could defeat Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro in terms of awesomeness, characters and their developments, strong storyline, surprisingly many funny dark jokes, and a huge amount of surrealism art. MTNN will always be in my heart as the best manga I've ever read.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: