Stay Logged In?

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Rave Master  (Read 3776 times)
Apprentice Uploader
« on: Jul 28, 07, 10:32:44 pm »

It's a manga by Mashima Hiro.

It's place in... I don't know the time but it's about a guy who goes arounds the road searching for Rave magic stones that are needed to save the world from dark Brigs and organization named Demon Card. It's a funny manga with lots of action and weird people with weird powers comming from Dark Brigs. I don't want to spoil the story so it's all I'm gonna say for now

If you like One piece you must read Rave Master
« Last Edit: Aug 07, 07, 11:12:15 pm by Daisuki-chan » Logged
« Reply #1 on: Jul 29, 07, 12:52:51 am »

Rave Master is funny, both the manga and the anime. Justed wished it was longer.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 29, 07, 06:34:49 am »

i love this manga (haven't watched the anime becouse heard they justs topped doing it) anyway its funny , much action, and well romance Wink

My Futures So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades                                                    &                                                The only thing to fear is fear itself
« Reply #3 on: Aug 04, 07, 05:42:59 pm »

I love Rave Master manga! It really is amusing! At times it makes me want to laugh so hard that my sides hurt, but other times it makes me want to cry because it has a lot of sad moments.

It's quite bloody in places too, that's just something I noticed.

Sadly, I haven't been able to read all of it yet, but I am getting there. I've read up to volume 23. How many are there anyway?

Also, I've come to really liking the following characters:

-Elie
-Let
-Sieg Hart
-Shuda

Does anyone else have any favourite characters from Rave Master?

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #4 on: Aug 04, 07, 09:27:50 pm »

My favorite character is Sieghart.
BUT! The thread starter has make a mistake. RAVE was made by Hiro Mashima sensei, while One Piece was made by Eichiro Oda sensei. Hiro Mashima's new series is Fairy Tail, scanlated by KEFI right now.
« Reply #5 on: Aug 05, 07, 01:05:33 pm »

my favorites are elie and plue
i`d like to know how many volumes it has
when i first saw this manga i thought it was a boring story, but when i read it, i started loving it
« Reply #6 on: Aug 06, 07, 02:14:44 pm »

I thought it looked crazy from the beginning for some reason. It kind of is, with random characters like Griff and that rabbit/horse/odd vehicle thing. Hiro Mashima stated in some volumes that he's not sure what they're meant to be either... which worries me.

How many have you read Serenyt?

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #7 on: Aug 07, 07, 03:16:17 am »

Hell, yes. Those plue, griff, and nakajima are crazy & abnormal creatures. But I enjoyed this manga to the end. It has many great and cool fighting. ^_^
Journeyman Uploader
« Reply #8 on: Aug 07, 07, 06:37:46 pm »

What the hell? The mangaka of Rave Master is Hiro Mashima, not Eiichiro Oda[One Piece mangaka.]

Anyway, I've always liked Rave Master, from start to volume 22? Thats where I left off, I think. I'm going to start re-reading it tomorrow.
« Last Edit: Aug 07, 07, 06:40:17 pm by DragonAndLance » Logged

Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #9 on: Aug 07, 07, 06:48:19 pm »

I knew that I should pay more attention to mangaka damn it. As for fave chars of course the main one he kicks ass but I forgot his name and Elie of course is a must too I'm a guy so no offense Cool
« Reply #10 on: Aug 07, 07, 07:26:15 pm »

I knew that I should pay more attention to mangaka damn it. As for fave chars of course the main one he kicks ass but I forgot his name and Elie of course is a must too I'm a guy so no offense Cool

His name's Haru Glory... Smiley

And yeah, you should have paid attention, but at least you now know .. lol.

Still, how many volumes does this manga have? I would like to know please Smiley

Accomplished Uploader
« Reply #11 on: Aug 07, 07, 11:12:52 pm »

Bucyf, I changed the mangaka listed in your first post. I hope you don't mind.

*huggles*
« Reply #12 on: Aug 08, 07, 02:57:55 am »

Rave master is great! its one of my favorites! even if i did'nt watch it for 2 years (so hard to find!)... i still love it!

gobutterfingers is too long a name D:
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #13 on: Aug 09, 07, 05:19:36 am »

Bucyf, I changed the mangaka listed in your first post. I hope you don't mind.

Thanks Daisuki Chaaan I owe you one XD
Apprentice Uploader
« Reply #14 on: Aug 09, 07, 07:22:50 am »

His name's Haru Glory... Smiley

And yeah, you should have paid attention, but at least you now know .. lol.

Still, how many volumes does this manga have? I would like to know please Smiley
It has a total of 35 volumes, and I have finished reading it for a long time ago, before I know that I can obtain manga from internet. Yup, I have bought all of them, they're still in my bookself right now. ^_^
A great manga, indeed.

And... WOOT! I have just noticed that the internet community has just translated up to volume 23. In case you're the type who loves spoiler(like me), PM me and I will tell you it's ending. Ehehe.

(of course, you can also look at wikipedia. That site always amazes me, really)
« Last Edit: Aug 09, 07, 07:30:48 am by etery » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: